Let's face it. When are we ever NOT women in transition?
You may be one if you find yourself saying things like this to yourself:
- “I’m feeling stuck in life.”
- “It’s time for a change.”
- “Life is boring, I need to find the courage to change something.”
- “Is that all there is?”
- "My life, relationships and body have changed, but something in me doesn't feel finished yet..."
- "The things/friends/activities that used to interest me don't anymore."
- "I didn't ask for this, but now that it's here, what am I going to do?"